Utter Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allans Cryx Lists

2 posters

Go down

Allans Cryx Lists Empty Allans Cryx Lists

Post  Knowlesi Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:56 am

Mort +4
Derilyss - 0
Kraken - 19
Harrower- 9*
Leviathan - 8*
Reaper- 6*
Slayer- 5*
2 Sirens- 4
2 Necrotechts and scrap thralls - 2
3 Scrap Thralls- 1

Scrap Thralls get AD, my helljacks get cheaper and stealth on the first turn, plus my deployment zone is extended 2". This is one of those rare ranged cryx lists that can tear it up from 16'-8' away, then close for the kill in melee with max focus efficiency. Meanwhile, my 5 scrap thralls running screaming at the enemy, ready to hug em to death and drawing fire from my jacks. The necrotechts block LOS to Mort and repair as needed.

Knowlesi

Back to top Go down

Allans Cryx Lists Empty Re: Allans Cryx Lists

Post  Admin Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 pm

It would be interesting to play against this with either of my lists. The jacks can provide a decent amount of shooting, but the limited amount of infantry means that they're going to be eaten up by Riflemen, Longgunners, etc, since they'll have nothing else to shoot at. How do these jacks do against rough terrain?

Admin
Admin

https://utterpandemonium.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Amwald Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:53 pm

I dunno, with Mortenebra at the helm the list should be fast enough that the opponent only gets one decent round of shooting in. Maybe it slows down if Inhospitable Ground makes an appearance, but the Kraken certainly doesn't care, and I think everything but the Slayer has some way to cause havoc if rough terrain becomes a factor.

Amwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down